Our Information Security Management System (ISMS) has been awarded the TÜV test seal for the operation of the IT and communication infrastructure as well as the provision of a SaaS platform.
What does this mean for our customers and partners? Even more security.
You can be sure that data is in the best hands with us and that we have established the necessary skills, structures and processes to ensure information security according to the strict standards of ISO 27001. Here are a few examples of measures now in place:
- We have established effective safety processes which are secured by a comprehensive set of documented rules and regulations.
- Responsibilities and measures are clearly regulated.
- The positions of data protection officer and information security officer are competently filled.
- Organised crisis management is in place.
- Our platform products are operated in a data centre that is also ISO-certified.
- Standardised penetration tests are carried out by external specialist companies for each of our platform products.
- The safety culture is and will remain anchored effectively in the company, for instance through awareness training.
- Upkeep of the certified status is proven by annual re-audits by external auditors.
Information security and data protection will continue to be core topics for us in the future. We will continuously develop our achieved status in order to be able to guarantee optimal handling of data and information at all times.